Review: The Terror Show

I should have reviewed Game of Thrones first, but its ending disappoints me BIG TIME. It is only fair if we start a new page with a brand new TV show, like The Terror or Chernobyl, don't you think? Those two have successfully stolen my heart up to this day. The scenes are clear and bright like a summer day. 

In a nutshell, this show is an adaptation of its book, with the same title; The Terror by Dan Simmons. 

It is beautifully bleak and full of horror...

I reviewed it through Instagram Stories, so hopefully, these images filled with honest review and a little bit of spoiler will do justice to the show. 

Check this one out!










Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie