A New Set of Goals (It's Never Too Late!)

So here I am... enjoying the time at this hour... It's been ages actually! I used to stay up late and feeling smart-assy. Just when I avoided drama, using such effort, some people just couldn't keep their hands off from ruining it... from losing my pants off... 

But that's the past...
I am easy to let go useless stuff.... and mostly, people.

Starting the 11th of July, I am about to head to a new journey... YEAY!
New vibes, new environment, new (cool) workplace with more people to get to know! 

Because that is the beautiful side of life. When you think everything was doing fine, life seemed hating every bits of it. So it is always on its way to destroy me, making me detouring through up and downhills. But that's fine... I'm going to survive! 






Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie