The Lady of the Night

So here I am again... trying to release what is on my mind lately...(not a music album, if you see what I did there, lol) Yeah, I laugh at my own jokes. So lame.

I have never been THIS ALIVE.

By saying ALIVE, it means you live this life like other normal persons in the world. Distinguished by ages, genders, and jobs, now I can declare myself I have become one of zombies who get to work by 8 and come home by 5.

I used to dream having a job like that, dressing up in formal outfits with cool coworkers in a tall building.... but now I am fed up with it.

Have been there, done this and that, so what?

I mean, what else is out there?

what should I do next in order to be more alive than now?

As if I am half-dead now...

............ (contemplating session while The Birth and Death of the Day from Explosions in the Sky is playing on the background)

..................

................

Ah,

I miss my mom. She's been staying at grandma's crib since 2 days ago. Yup, now I am soooo damn possessive with my mom. I cerish her more now that we are apart.

Fyi, now I am staying in a house with other coworkers, so I have roommates whose bloods are unrelated to each other, but we stick as close as we can. We're siblings now. <3

And yeah... even when you feel you are surrounded with your loved ones, you still feel forlorn.

Am I right?

Well, it happens.

Let's get back to work. I still have 27 articles due tomorrow to be SEO-optimized-so-Google-index-it-and-this-company-I-work-at-get-a-lot-of-conversions !! #startupLIFEisHARD

Anyhoe, :p

I already list some books I read in 2015 but didn't have the time to review it yet. Well, at least I have the list as a good start. But then I remember I need to work up my writing skill in Bahasa Indonesia (although I am not good in English either). Gotta do what I gotta do. Move to my tumblr blog. 

Ciao fratello,

*will be gone for a long long long long time*

POOF!

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie