Goodreads 2016 Reading Challenge

Wow. It's been 24 days since the last December 2015. I'd done my 2015 Goodreads reading challenge. What a year. I'd successfully read 20 books last year. What an accomplishment. I feel proud because it is not easy to spare some time reading classic works! 

I hope some of you feel the same. I never intend to tell it is a hard work. 

Just,

*speechless*

So yeah, in 2016, I challenge myself to read 30 books! *paksu*

Wish me LUCK *because I started it with The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins and Night and Day by Virginia Woolf* 

I need some lighter books...................................

BANZAII

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie