Doing Extraordinary

Wow... it's been ages. 

Hello, world. I am here, speaking to my parallel world where everything seems normal, while the world I am living on now is quite hectic. So I am reporting to you what my 'world' has been doing...

Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were.
Overheard that, or read it from some books I read this year. Well, actually it is almost the end of 2015. What about your resolutions?

I have none. I am expecting life would lead me to a new and adventurous kind of experience each year. Just deal with the flow it leads you.
I would love to talk for hours about this person, but her complexity is such a turn-off for me. To be honest, I always try my best to see the good in people. But it is different story with her. I cannot see anything 'good' on her, despite of her achievement on her careers, whatsoever.

It is always about the way you comfort others Pointless is your honorable title if people hate  you. 

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie