It's been weeks...

What's up world... 

Have been away for so long I forgot this blog existed...

Now I have time to chit chat a bit, all I want to do is writing a lyric... of songs that I have been listening to. This is wrong. I feel too weak for that.

Anyways... I have learnt a new life lesson that some of you may have known about this for a long time. Well, please bear with me, I am always a little too late for almost everything.

To keep seeing what life can bring you with, you need to stay alive. And I don't mind with the changing hopes, passions, and so on, as long I still have this positivity-'I got this'-feeling. It takes guts to be bold and brave. I really am enjoying the upside down life could bring as if I am sitting in a rollercoaster. Because that is how life works. We only need to stay a little longer, have a faith a little stronger, and keep standing a little sturdier. 

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning. -Winston Churchill



He is a wordsmith you know. It took me a long time to finally get the meaning of that quote. All I can say for the first line is that it is not the last time for everything. We all know there will be another time, another moment. I refer it to the time he spoke this line (around WW2). It is probably related to it. That there would be days after countless wars at the time that may be the beginning or the end of those days after wars. And in the end of the line he concludes that perhaps it is the end of the beginning. A new life has not started yet, but it needs to be stopped because something has stop it from growing. He sounds positive in this line because the end of the beginning is like preaching for the background side of this quote. I conclude it refers to the wars. The wars that are about to start, but it needs to be ended. But he might also refer to the victims of wars that are not there to tell the stories about 'this' beginning. A part of it is missing, if the people to tell the story about are dead (ended).

Well, basically, he is trying to tell us about fighting and how to survive. Our existence itself is a beginning. And when we die, it is the end of the beginning. So, you need to stay alive!

I have interesting upcoming projects. I also have some other freelance jobs. I am so excited! What I have been struggling with for the last couple of months is that I really don't fit routines. I am not hating my job, but I just feel I can do a lot of things at once if I don't have to sit cluelessly at work waiting for the dusk to come. And when it comes, it really is all too late...


Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie