Is Mad Max: Fury Road Feminist Movie?

I have been assigned a new job. Guess what? 
Nope. I won't tell you. Hahaha.
But this job is interesting. It doesn't make me a lot of money, but it has good prospect in the future. I would have my brain polished every single day by only doing it. I guess I have realized about being productive. It is divided into two apparently: physical and intelligence productivity. I have been doing the latter one, indeed, thanks for this job. Guess the need to take everything on the floor is what I've got (only), really, what I'm capable doing for these days. I've decided to leave teaching world. Like I've known lately, my passion is not teaching. It is always writing, editing texts, translating, and other on-desk job, well, pretty much stuff like that. 



Speaking about the title... This new freelance job excites me because it requires in-depth analyzing. As a literature student, it is indeed important to always polish every literary work that I find. Read a lot because those texts binded in a text block would not do it for you. I always feel I read less and less. I feel bad because of the busy time at work. 

So, I watched the movie. And I was like, okay, Nicholas Hoult and Tom Hardy are the new great actors to be on the next list. Tom Hardy is just so cool, great, and handsome. T-T Nicholas Hoult plays as one of the War Boys, who is the enemy at the first time, but turn his way to ally in the end. They are so freaking hot! And the movie was DOPE. I guess that was the very first time when I felt such intensity of rollercoaster-ing feeling. The movie was full of gruesome scenes. I like it, really. And yeah, I can declare that it is a feminist movie. The male characters only play as supporting actors. It is all about Furiosa. About saving those 5 girls, the precious ones owned by Warlord. The cruelest King who sabotages water tank from the poorer. Well, it's been an interesting topic. And so far I have reached the in-depth observation to find some feminism perspectives depicted in the movie. Once I am done, the copyright would be on me, so I would upload it here. Just wait.


Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie