La Tahzan

Don't be sad, for Allah SWT is always with us...



I feel strongly blue these days. See? Profound happiness is not meant for us. Life always has its own way to ruin, spoil, and tear it into pieces. Previously, I posted about how happy I was. It lasted for several days. And yeah, I was utterly happy because of a lot of things related to my future. But then these three days, I found someone's lies, ignored texts, and stuff. They are such downers that probably I encountered once back time. But this time it is different. Someone's lies are intolerable when I always be the loyal one in this relationship. Oh, I correct it. That person's lies are intolerable. And you know, being so damn analytical for a fragile woman like me (downside, I know) is like adding salt to my wounded scar. Horrible. 

Since I know it is not going to take me nowhere, so I stick to the quote above, which tells, 'if you are happened to always feel sad, don't think negatively towards your God, for He may LOVE you the most (and prepare you such a beautiful gift later in Jannah).' 



La tahzan...
whatever will be, will be...

I deserve the best, and I know that. That person may not be the best one. So I only have to keep doing good to be the best (one day) to eventually meet another one to mate!












Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie