Favorite Genre: Classics!

After waiting for almost 3 weeks, I have finally held The Little Prince copy! I get it from Book Depository. I bought it for only $3.90 ! Cool, right! I have found that indulging myself and getting lost in deep thought while reading classics works is so worth all of your money and time. It is like you throw yourself back to the time when people had no time for leisuring, yet they created amazing works that are still appealing to today's condition. I have always been hooked by classics. I think I have read some from Bronte sisters, but you know, if you are a bibliophile, you surely do not want to not having the hardback copies of all of classics works. Like, you know, you really should start piling them up so you can inherit valuable, meaningful books to your kids in the future. But hardback copies are so damn pricey, however they are all worth your money. Like seriously... 



Pretty, isn't it?


Already ordered these lovelies! 

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie