Enjoying Online Shopping

Yup! I am soooooo enjoying online shopping! Since I spend most of my time working in front of pc, I barely can enjoy shopping at department store or anything like that. So most of the time I shop through online. Only a few clicks away, your stuff would arrive in front of your door. And I found myself shopping is relieving! Do you guys feel the same way as me? Whenever I find myself feeling sad or bored, shopping would fix it. Aaaaaand shopping books much more relieving! And shoes too!

I have found shopping at The Book Depository is very convenient. They give you no shipping charge around the world! And they offer you the most complete books collection, like ever!! I feel bad with my sis, since I've been using her credit card for purchasing a lot of books! And I hope those books would arrive by the end of this month. *fingers crossed!*

In addition to shopping, I also give the online stores I went to with reviews! Yes! I love giving some feedback to them regarding to their service, delivery and packaging. Anything that would release my feeling, I would write it all to them. Because I also think about feedback that helps any online stores develop even better is very important to them. So, yeah, I write some to them nicely, but there are also times I yell to them. Based on my experience, shopping in BerryBenka is better than in Zalora. Zalora charge you a lot of money (only) for shipping fee. The other one is different. I like how they inform you about the order that has just been purchased, the payment that has just been paid, your order that has been packed and your order is about coming to your house. And they inform it all to your email! It is so comfortable, don't you think? Who doesn't use email that is accessible from any type of cellphone, nowadays? Probably only cavemen that still check their emails (only) through its website.

How about you? Do you enjoy shopping online too?















Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie