Coolest Birthday Gift

Friendship should not be measured by how often you spend time with your best friend. I have this bestie (for life), Lingga, and she made me this coolest birthday gift. Since she works outside of town and only has time to visit me on weekend, she makes it up by drawing me in her signature style of manga through digital painting. She works at CIFOR, Bogor, which is one of her dreams! She always lives up her dreams and God loves this girl very much as she has some of her dreams granted! I am so lucky to have her in my life. She is such a POSITIVE person. She always sees positivity almost in everything, including in people who have been bad for her.


She's been the best best best friend that everytime we meet I would be happy to put down my cellphone and just talk and talk! And each meeting of ours must be spent with tears either it is joyful or miserable one. She never looks down at people, nor making them some nicknames. We seem distant, while in fact, we are tied strongly, that we have each other's name mentioned on our prayers every single day. I love this girl very much. And thanks for being the best friend. I'll return my two gifts to you on September 22! Just wait! 
This artwork is so beautiful I almost got myself cried in river by seeing it for the first time. Such an effort spent during her hectic job! 




Check out her artworks here. We always spend our weekend drawing together while sipping a cup of coffee. It is a heaven, to always know that there is that one person who really, truly, madly cares about you. :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie