Bookish Bookstore

I grow up loving physical books. Ever since I was a little kid, I've been collecting comics and magazines. But when I started the first year of freshman as Middle student, I was very fond of reading novels. Indonesian mostly. I read Goosebumps and X-Files novels most of the time since my older brother has some of it. And when I went to HS, I started reading Indonesian romance novels like the ones written by Sitta Karina. She is one of favorite authors for best romance novels. Then my liking moved to Dewi Lestari. In high school too I started growing fondness towards imported books. You know, you have this kind of pride when having one or some. The very first English novel I read was Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. But my lil bro ruined it like he was a shredder machine. It's gone to the trash bin. 

As for now, I consider books as the best companions. I befriend them better than I do towards humans. This is why I willingly spend a lot of money for imported books. And after ordering some from different local books' retails available around Jakarta, I decide to start my own business related to it. Rather than keeping the good books to myself, I find it is wiser to recommend some to the fellas out there, including you. Sooooooooooooooooo here it is... B O O K I S H Bookstore!


What makes it different with other online retail imported books is I recommend you good books. I always spare a little part of my salary to buy good books. So when I read some of them, I would recommend it by giving them ratings and reviews. You can also visit my Goodreads account to check some reviews from books I have read. I have also joined a lot of group discussions on it so I can come up with good books to recommend to the customers. Yeayness!

I don't understand why, but maybe the real reason why I open this business is because I love finding out the cheapest books among Amazon, The Book Depository or Barnes & Nobles and then make an order for you. That's simple, right? However, I really need to be KIND to my credit card, 'cause well, I owe a lot of money only for this month XD But I don't feel bad about it at all. I don't know why. In fact, this thing pushes me to work even harder hahaha There is a legit reason for that. First, I'm collecting POINTS to get free books later in the future, and I prefer making an order from sites like Amazon and Kinokuniya Sg only because they provide you a LOT of books collection. SO, that is why... 



Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie