We Miss You, Sis...

When you treasure sisterhood relationship but then all of sudden God has another plan to her, what can you do? Even she is the person you cherish the most... I was like refusing and complaining about His decision, but now I am relieved somehow. It is because world is too mental. She was a nice girl, my little sister. And I wonder the world would make her crazy as what I'm experiencing right now. So, yeah, I think she is already in good place. And we will meet again, I'm sure.

So, when the fifth challenge from 30 days drawing challenge is asking you to draw your best friend, I could not think any other but her. She is always be the best sister, although she is not here anymore. We spent a lot of time together and went through a lot of great times. I am not looking for another best friend, cause I still have my mom and other siblings. Look, no matter how filthy you are, your family will always accept you with warm hugs. Trust me.

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie