How to Lose 10 Pounds in 3 Days!

This post tells you my experience about losing 10 pounds in 3 days! I normally do not up for this kind of game, until I feel my feet no longer can balance my body well. That is when you realize, you have been putting too much weight. So what I did is simple and cheap actually. But first, I went across this themilitarydiet.com.  and then the site explains how to lose 10 pounds in 3 days using the meal preparations. No, you are not going to starve your tummy, while in fact, you would still get to eat 3 meals a day. 

What I get from the site is some meal plans for breakfast, lunch, and din din (dinner). It has been stated on the site that you cannot change the meal plan. However, I still think it is agreeable, as long as you recognize the nutrient contents from each food that you are going to substitute. For example in day 1. Well, instead of writing down everything, here is the printable list that you should shop: 


How to Lose 10 Pounds in 3 Days!

As you can see from this picture, the measurement counts the success of this diet. So, apart of these meals, all you have to consume is water! Yup! You need to drink A LOT OF WATER for driving your intention in losing some weight to the glory day. I'm on the second day. So I have banana and a slice of toast with scrambled egg fried with no oil. That is for my breakfast. Remind yourself that you are not allowed to consume more than 1200  kcal per day. Likewise, there is a way to count the calories intake. You can download myfitnesspal from playstore. It has a lot of kinds and types of food locally and internationally. So, you really can substitute the foods above with something else with the same calories intake and nutrients! I have lost 2 kilos so far. I'm going to lose up to 4 kilos for the last day! Wish me luck!

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie