Happiness...

Do what makes your soul happy, if that also means you should stay single for months or years, go for it!

That is the last thing my late grandpa told me about life. A few weeks before he passed away. The most favorite old man. I have two great grandpas. The one from my dad is a poet, a writer, and is able to speak 5 languages (German, Spanish, France, English, and Mandarin). The one from my mom is a soldier. He is a lovely person. I used is instead of was cause I believe he is still be the one even when he was still alive. I spent a lot of time with them. My prayers are always with you pops!

So, yeah! As I told you before, living your role in this rude and mental world takes a lot of patience and courage. You cannot be as mental as it tries driving you to be one. Your soul clung inside must be the one you take a good care of. And by doing anything that you find would make your soul happy, then do it! Your soul would be the neutralizer, in order to keep you sane.
As for me, art is an escape! Glad I have my traveler watercolor pack from Koi Sakura, I can doodle anytime and anywhere I want.

This item is just great. It's like a holy grail that you need to find, cause, well, it is a holy grail. ;)





Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie