Graduation! :D

Finally! Alhamdulillahirabbilalamin! 

A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the most important key. I saw it somewhere, but yeah, determination has helped me up to this the end of the road after almost 4 years studying English Letter at campus. And I was like happy, but more like empty, cause some of my friends cannot make it, to graduate with me. But yeah, happy cause I can make my parents proud. That is the most important thing. I should keep being the one that can make them proud. That is the only mission that I should accomplish until my time ends soon or later.







Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie