Another Escape

Books. I am crazy about it. When I found an online bookstore offering me a PO batch for a book that I want to buy, they can make it happen. No matter whether I am the only one buying it, they still do it. I bought two last week, The Casual Vacancy from J. K. Rowling and I Was Here from Gayle Forman. I am on page 200 of the first book. Do you know the feeling, when you've got good books and you don't want to finish it real soon? I am really enjoying the people in Pagford. How the sudden death of a person leaves chaos to a lot of people in this small town. I have met a lot of characters and how they loathe each other. Still, there is a hideous thing awaits to be discovered in the end of this book. All I need to do is connecting the dots or in this case is the people in Pagford. Exciting, The Casual Vacancy is!

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie