Kill Them with Kindness

Roald Dahl: I think probably kindness is my number one attribute in a human being. I’ll put it before any of the things like courage or bravery or generosity or anything else.
Brian Sibley: Or brains even?
Roald Dahl: Oh gosh, yes, brains is one of the least. You can be a lovely person without brains, absolutely lovely. Kindness - that simple word. To be kind - it covers everything, to my mind. If you’re kind that’s it.

I think it is hard to walk the talk if we want to kill someone using kindness. Either they will use it as our weaknesses, or they will think we are stupid. But in this case, the previous conversation is not about a person who beats us up and ridicules us. I think it is about seeing a new person from his kindness first, then the rest will follow. Cause kindness is always taken as your weakness, or you are just a fake person who licks everybody's ass to get accepted. 

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie