En Route

What am I without art?
Oh, yes. I do understand that I am not an artist. I am not an art maker either. But I know how to use art as the home for all of the bitterness feelings I encounter in this joking life. Okay, life is a joke because you have to play such roles with personal traits that are demanded to perform. Which one is the real you, when you have a lot of faces and expressions to show?
As for me, I am more becoming myself when I am freed to do what I want to, including doing art like this. I know I am not a pro, but at least I know a lot of god damn things about it. Instead of knowing only for less stuff. (Hah!) What a waste of your time! Chase knowledge while you can!




Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie