Easy, heart.

How sad it is to think that when you really truly believe you have a friend in someone, and then they just... don't feel the same towards you. It's heartbreaking isn't it?

I thought having friends are like having someone to back you up and such. But then again, maybe I expected too much.

And you were like sitting there wondering. What have you done to deserve it after all this time investing so much time and trust to someone...

In my case, giving up is the only solution. It's not because I don't care anymore, but because they don't. I may be a person who easily forgive but maybe, I need to stop forgiving and just walking away from this situation, not looking back to those people I have known. Pretending like I wasn't hurt is easy. I have been there for many times.

College life ends only in a few months. So I need to give my best and graduate on time. Ganbatte!

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie