#cut4zayn

No, I'm not cutting myself now. In fact, I'm trying to fix my brain while reading this hashtag going viral on the internet. And I am like laying here on my bed, with my teenage lil sister beside me screaming like, hell no, I would hurt myself for him! I prefer loving the idea of him going solo than trapping in the high-pitch note section for the rest of my career life. Don't you think?

My little sister then imagines herself worshipping this new Zayn in similar image with Cody Simpson or even Justin Bieber.

But then I warn her, do not ever say that on internet. You would be banished by a lot of cray fan girls sending you hateful comments and stuff.

And she was like, hell no, I would be afraid with them. If only they can use their mind to think before cutting their hands  that what matters for them is the happiness of him, only him! If that is his choice, why bother? It doesn't mean his life would end! It is just he is welcoming his former self as Zayn Malik, a 22 young guy with a lot of things to do in his mind. What rights that we have to prevent him from quitting? Don't you ever think that Zayn is fed up with this kind of thing that his fans would do, once he acts abnormal?

I was like, oh my God, she's grown up. She is a die hard fans of Zayn. She feels sad too. But she doesn't worship him that way those girls do to him. Just idol him fully of what he really is and that's it! She is not idolizing him for him in 1Direction. It is more like idolizing him from within, including any decision that he could make during his fiery youth time.

So yeah, we find it useless, funny, odd, out-of-date, useless and just useless. To cut your hand and risk your own life for someone who might have less possibility to do so to you is just ridiculous.

Just. Stop. And. Move. On.

If you really appreciate 1D, with or without Zayn, they would still be okay. And if you really admire him, just leave him alone and support him from afar.

Act like a grown up teenage girl with clearer minds in seeing a disappointment (yes, indeed it is somehow) thing like Zayn quitting from the band.

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie