People with Unrequited Love Experiences

In behalf of this title, I would like to share some penny of thoughts related to differences between girls who achieve new loves easily and the opposite of them, or I might say the unlucky ones? But hold on your grudge as there are a lot of things that you can be thankful for (actually). You might realize it in the afterwards, right after you feel you experience this unrequited love. 

How come then?

So, there is this girl. She is pretty and has a lot of things that society wants in describing a model of a woman should like. She is smart and beyond compare. She fits any pretty outfits. In addition to her looks, she also has brain, and is well-behaved woman. She can be considered as a flawless one. But then there is also another girl lacking in physical beauty but has great intelligence compared to the previous one. Isn't she worthy enough for a happy ending of an ideal rules of a relationship? Not quite worthy, if we buy what society wants for a model of a woman should look like. 

I might say then the first girl is unfortunate enough to experience the hardship in getting someone's attention. This hardship is not merely an obstacle trapped in lacking of beauty or body size. Well, partially it is true, that there would be several unrequited love experiences that the latter girl would encounter. But the more they face it, the lesser they would get some bastards. What do you think? I always think that way. Okay, I have been in love for several weeks or months, but once I know that he does not even respond or pay attention to what I show to him, I know that he does not deserve me. Later in a few months, when I completely forget him, there would be evidences of him being bastard to his woman. You get it, don't you? 

What if I get love easily from him? I could be that woman beaten up by him years later.

Well, some guys that I chased are not like that one. There are also some guys worth waiting, and chasing. But I don't live that way. I always believe in the end, the love you get is equal with the love you make (sounds familiar, huh?). So that's it. I'm trying to walk Paul McCartney's saying about that kind of love. And when I think about it deeply, I don't think I deserve those kind and perfect men I chased before. I only have to give more of love that I have. And it is never easy, especially when you have experienced unrequited love experiences. You get to become a more individualistic person. You get to have trust issues towards people. You have beaten up by broken trust and that is just sad. Morose. Once you get the signs, you would shut yourself in and would not let anyone to come and save you. That is just normal, because people are scarier than ghosts.

As my father always says, "the more you feel beaten up, the lesser your kids would feel it in the future." So it is not for naught. Everything happens for a reason. And when you are done with someone who does not appreciate your presence, you would feel better again when you find a new person with better vibes than before. I'm now experiencing it. I feel good about myself when I fall in love. And that kind of feeling is priceless.

*I should have continued my thesis, but my brain seems like beaten up by random thoughts, the thoughts about him, and the numerous tasks I need to do in limited time.*

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie