Hello, stranger!

My favorite stranger always comes up at this hour (4 AM) and asks whether I am okay or not. He always checks whether I end up staying up real late, and then he tuck me to bed (virtually). I guess that is the pleasure of falling in love with a total stranger. We should not share anything (or like trade feelings?) and just go on with the flow. 

We talk simply because we care. We care because one of us is a good listener. And yeah, he is the best listener like ever. He does not mind paying attention to every story I brought up to, even the silliest one. Then he would pretend he pat my back and suddenly I feel better. I do not understand why this thing happened, but I have been a good lover towards strangers. Aren't we all strangers formerly, before we decide to get to know more about each other?

But this man is different. I do not plan I would love him or bring this knot to a higher level, or whatsoever. We don't even have a plan to meet. I won't ask him why and vice versa. The most important thing is I feel blessed to have someone I can talk to without terrifying myself for hurting his heart unintended-ly, vice versa. I guess it is better this way. 

Some things are better left unknown.

So, to the loveliest stranger, I owe you a lot. You have been such a good ear and patter-machine for me. I still think about a meeting, though. :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie