01:00 AM Knows Your Secret

At time like this, contemplating about life, love, hurt and pain was the right thing to do. But all I could remember is the burning red from your eyes. Your fierce, I fear not. Your changing mind did. And the saddest fear happened when I thought it would be in almost no time. Abruptly gone. Abruptly changed. What did I do wrong? 

You befriended with the absence of sound. As soon as I wanted to join you and your ally,

"I think this is the end." you said.

"I'm not following, I'm sorry." I replied, playing dumb.

"I know you would say that."

"What do you expect me to say?"

"Say something else. Be creative."

"Okay. I don't get what you mean with that ending part...besides, if I may add some wisdom to it, I never started anything."

.............................

.............

.....

You befriended again with your comrade. And then I saw you departing, leaving me with those redden eyes hurting mine. I knew it. There must be something wrong. Then I recalled the night when you came home with lipstick stain on your shoulder.

FIN


Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie