ON FIRE!

Don't stop me now!

Currently revising my thesis-to-be and I can't stop! At least I should get it done by tomorrow, printed and then meet my supervisors to have it revised! Next to my seating is my father, who works harder to always have us being pleasured by the facilities from the money he earns every single day. He is already 62 years old and is still looking good! He is a proud graphic designer and can stand to work more than 24 hours! I'm a proud daughter! So I need to skip this soon and continue revising! God blesses me for this. I am so grateful for the facilities and enjoyment I always get from my parents. Alhamdulillah :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie