Comforting words

My grandpa  once told me to watch every single word coming out from our mouths. I still put it in mind. How to control our mouths to not working faster than our brains is actually not as easy as it seems. But you can still work your arse for it. 

What is life actually? 

In my opinion, living this life is always about how to develop ourselves. We are round characters who gain development from certain phases of life. And there is nothing wrong with that. It doesn't mean we are faking something or what, the most importantly is what kind of personage you will be each day? And if we connect it all again with the awareness of saying anything, it is important to rise it, though. It is better if we think before we speak. Is it true? Is it helpful? Is it inspiring? Is it necessary? Is it kind?

This is only a reminder due to numerous times I have lost control in saying (unaccepted) words and expression.  Writing has been the most helpful way that fits the way I overcome any mental-breakdown session. Hurtful session I have lately. Thanks to the stress from compiling my thesis. Kinda love and enjoy doing it late at night, but it is stressful when I can't reconnect the dots *sigh*.
I also find reading some inspirational quotes in order to keep my mind alive helps like a lot. In fact, comforting words are always the most affecting, yet helpful things that a person could give me.

Embrace it.

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie