I DID IT!

The examination of my thesis proposal went well yesterday! Just couldn't describe how grateful I am... This journey is starting to come to an end so I can embrace a new phase of life! I don't want to brag it, yet I feel like I am proud with myself (is that okay?) But yeah! I did it without cheating, or lobbying anyone, or the Dean of my faculty (teehee!)! Because there are some people who brag for their intimacy with the Dean. Well, yeah just wait until the moment of truth of yours really come to your face. Our Dean is just too kind, which is okay for me. I only question the mental illness that reside in some people's mind. They use the kindness of our Dean for avoiding their responsibility. That is not good, fellas. 

So, I would say that you can be proud with the intimacy you have, but don't stab my Dean (in the end) the way you lobby and then stab our pretty lecturer, Mrs. xxx. ;)

http://fairytale-of-therain.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie