Finally... Alhamdulillah...

I haven't faced it yet. 

What is it actually? It is an half-final examination of being an English letter's scholar for almost 4 years. Tomorrow is a big day, indeed! I am going to present my thesis proposal, which is entitled Feminism Analysis of Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Mulan and Brave Movies. 

Wish me tons of luck, fellas!

I feel like floating in the air. Half of my body is deflating. I have mixed feelings ranging from anxious, exhausted, frightened and nervous, of course! I still feel like I have nothing inside le brain, yet I have made it. My thesis proposal has been examined with the board of examiners. They are okay with it. My other two friends and I have hurried ourselves in compiling our proposals. We are not being cocky for what we have achieved, yet some haters are still making up this thing as a huge thing. Well, I can say nothing for this kind of behavior. Whether they have bad attitude or what, I really don't give a damn about it. What we want to achieve lands in different dock with them, so let it be the problems of ours and theirs become theirs. 

After this examination, I am going to start finishing the thesis, and face another examination until the very best part of it is: GRADUATION! :) 

One thing to remember: ojo dumeh. :) :) it's the Javanese for 'don't be such a cocky person'. This message was presented by my favorite lecturer, Miss Ruiz! She encouraged me and said that I am different and great, so I should do my best! It really boosted up my mood! :)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... I'm doing it to make my parents happy, otherwise, I wouldn't be this far! Only to make them and all of my family happy and proud of me! 


AAAAAAAAK!!!! SO OVERWHELMEEEEEEED, YET SO HAPPY AND CAN'T WAIT TO EXECUTE IT USING THE BEST EFFORT I COULD MAKE! HOPEFULLY!

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie