eine Flucht

Eine Flucht. An escape.


What kind of thought came the very first time in your mind when you let the world push you real hard? 

I need to escape. I need a shelter. I don't need anybody to be there too.

It is not a good thing to let the world do its power towards your existence. It is also cruel to narrow it down and let society do harm to you. What you need to have is an escape so you can release the burden, to show the world you are invisible. 

Meine Flucht is to do something self-healing, like writing, listening to some post-rock or ambient music, and drawing. Maybe this is why some of my doodling works are showing some violence. That is the medicine, actually. You can transfer the negativity through a blank paper and eventually heal yourself. What I did when I interact with rigidity is drawing this lovely deer;

eine Flucht

eine Flucht

eine Flucht

I find myself drawing anything other than human is relieving. These guys have helped me to get through the day. You cannot describe how you have made it, but somehow it just happened. You really don't think you can heal yourself that fast after seeing these guys come into life. That is how eine Flucht works.

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie