My Devotion Towards 8tracks

Quite absurd weather we have here. Yet everyone keeps doing what they should be doing at the moment. I just passed a test which reported I have verbal-linguistic intelligence. It's quite usual for me, as I have passed 3 tests which result in the same thing. I have ability to come up with some words to calm, to ease someone else's pain. My linguistic censor can be seen easily from the way I speak and arrange them in sentences. While I don't think I am not like having that kind of intelligence, my job is always concerned in writing. It is all started from one of hobbies, which is the easiest to do,  it's writing journals. I bet most of teenage girls at that time used to have a journal with padlock and love key to open it, don't you think? I recall every time I had to run here and there to catch my siblings who loved playing with my journal and read it like aloud. Started from journal and continued to short stories. I think short stories from Kawanku or Gadis magazines have encouraged me to write using my own idea. I remember there were so many short stories by the age of 15 or 16. I wrote it all using my computer, it was Macintosh. And I wrote it using KidPix, which is actually something like Paint software. But I thought as long as I have this A symbol, I could write whenever I want. Too bad I saved it in documents or something like that because I lost it all. Because of virus invation, it took all of my short stories away. So I went back to purchasing some journals. I wrote some again on it, though I still needed to catch my nosy siblings from reading it and spreading the papers to my parents or my friends. Geez. But it was happiness, indeed.

If I recall back to those times when I wrote a lot, I don't think I will become like this, a person who earns money from doing what she loves; writing.

What is the connection with 8tracks?

A LOT ACTUALLY.

For your information, I always believe that music heals. Music helps us to get through hardships we encounter. By listening to 8tracks, I can randomly pick a playlist and be surprised with what it brings. Mostly I tune in to 8tracks while doing my jobs. I love this site, like a lot. 8tracks has been such a lovely boyfie. Go follow my profile to get some awesome playlists. Well, I only have 1 soothing and calming playlist since I mostly listen to others' playlists. But I will spare some time to make some cool playlists so you can enjoy.

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie