At Time Like This

Time flies so fast. What I can recall now is the first time I went to college. It feels like yesterday. But it has been 3 years already. So many things happened during the interval of 3 years, and I should be grateful. This education institution which I am going in has taught me academically and perfectly formed the paradigm of my mind. Being an adult shouldn't be measured by how old we are. It is always about attitude and manner. The way we speak, the way we appreciate other friends, lecturers and the knowledge itself should reflect our maturity. And I highly appreciate the lecturers in this institution and the knowledge too. 

After learning English literature, I feel so glad that I gradually understand the history of literature which specifically focused around Europe. I know exactly the history of the birth of English language, and I also recognize some prominent authors start from the Anglo Saxon period to the Modern era. I should read again the module which completely provide that knowledge. I should keep that book forever. 

As for the people who are accompanying me up until now, I must be glad I have found some, well only a few of them who keep encouraging me to walk forward to pursue my dreams. I don't think I could keep on studying without them. And those people, whom I can't ever thank enough are worth loving. Don't worry guys, you are all doing right. We are all doing right. We should be proud and I am proud with all of you. Just focus on showing our best smiles after the graduation. :)

As for the other things, they are all just obstacles which put barrier ahead of us to stop trying. But we should keep trying and trying to get our dreams come true. It is just a barrier, which can be destroyed in minutes.

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie