IM3 Indosat Error

I don't know whether I really should write this, but it's been upsetting me. Why did I use IM3 Indosat Error as the title? It's just the fact that has been disturbing me start on July 7 until today, July 16. It is even worse today. The signal bar says the X sign, which means there is no signal, at all. After it appeared, the connection changed into GPRS/EDGE.

I always fail to connect using the 3G connection while in fact I just registered my phone number to the latest promo package, 8GB/month only for IDR 29.900. I used this package once, last month, I guess, and it went well. Nothing has happened ever since until the last 7th of July. I have contacted Indosat Customer Care through Twitter ever since that happened. Like I have mentioned them many times and they always replied with the same answer, only different admins! Well they were fast in replying my tweets which I thought they would be fast too in fixing the trouble in connection, but it's just that I was expecting too much, like always. -_-


I already gave them the address and other alternative phone number just like they asked me to do. Nothing, which I assume as normal 3G connection has happened yet. If only they can tell me to upgrade my SIM card instead, I won't post this. But they kept telling me the same answer! It is such a disadvantage for me, who rely on internet connection both for the PC and smartphone. Now I let my phone died. I hope by this morning, the connection will get back to normal, the way it used to be, they way it SHOULD BE. But I'm not really sure, which means, I have planned to upgrade my SIM Card by visiting the Indosat Customer Care building TOMORROW.

Is anyone experiencing the same thing?

But I feel I'm acting like a snob girl with cool gadget, don't you think? My mom said that it is the right time for me to spend time to talk more with people by looking at their eyes, not my phone screen.

LAME, STILL, if we look at Hong Kong with their 72mbps internet connection.

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie