How to be Chic this Summer!

If you are wondering about what to wear this summer, well I'm sure you are not as confused as I was. But after Googling here and there, I think I know the best outfit to use during summer. Please give the drumroll here. JUMPSUIT! Hooraaay! This time I will share my thoughts about fashion in how to be chic this summer. This is basically what I'm trying to imitate.


How to be chic in summer!
source


I know it is not a big surprise, but you know that jumpsutis have been HUGE this summer. You can spot some celebrities wearing jumpsuit during the heat burning down their skin. But thanks to sunblock, they are as calm as camel? to walk on the street. You can't miss how the Kardashian's sisters wearing it as chic as they always be, right?

So, you simply need to own these stuff;

How to be chic in summer!
lovely, huh?


First is the jumpsuit of course. I get that cute Tokyo Watercolor Playsuit with molded cup by Material Girl. I bought it from here.

Second is this Queena Gladiator. It matches the playsuit, don't you think? :D I bought it only a few dollars here.

Third is the eyewear! This is Optical frame tortoise 4139 by Kenzo. WOW. I bought it only a hundred dollars in here.

Fourth is the clutch! I found this cute clutch in here. And I like how it is so sturdy and can carry your important stuff with some cash when you need to hang out with your friends. So simple and cute!

Last is the lipstick. You can't go wrong with red lipstick. This is from Pink Passion. A Color Riche lipstick intense 371 will add more colors to your summer! I found it in here.

So, what do you think? It is easy actually to learn about how to be chic this summer. You don't have to spend a lot of money. And why I bought this stuff online? It is because of the effectiveness that you don't have to get confused in picking some similar stuff. You can just click, and your stuff will be at front of your house immediately. As easy as that.


Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie