Days Without Him

Hi, Zach!
How have you been?
How is the weather in Heaven?
I'm here, as usual, curious about what's in front of me.
How is your day up there?
Days without you nagging at me feel emptier.
It happened too fast.
You are gone too soon.
What about your promise to have another visit to Indonesia?
What about my German?
My progress has stopped ever since you left. All I can remember is just some simple sentences like Ich trinke Wasser. Das Brot, eine Afpel, geez, how could I continue without you, the best German teacher I found on the internet x) randomly found you on Omegle then we continued talking through kik. What a precious memory, wasn't it?
Did you remember the first time we had Skype? You spoke German like hell I would understand, but you kept talking til I wrote down 'halt' on a piece of paper. I can still remember your face. Priceless. Was it in 2009? Or the end of 2008?
I still have our pictures too.
Hell no I would share it on this posting.
I prefer to keep it private for your sake. You don't want your handsome face to consume a lot of girls' minds out there.
Like the old days when staying up was more fun with you. Now it feels empty. I hardly can stay online on Skype for more than an hour. To still see your silly face there...  It is sad... I really miss you, Mann!
Remember when I flirted with you using the Korean dialect but in German? How you laughed so hard whenever I said, 'Junge, oppa, oppa...' You were giggling and even practiced the rofl and lmao kind of laugh.
You really take away everything...
Ich vermisse dich, mein Freund.
In Frieden ruhen,  mein Mann,
Zach



Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie