The Princess Diaries: Take Two

I just bought a new book; The Princess Diaries: Take Two. This was one of bestseller books in UK 3 years ago. However, the predicate to be bestseller remains for ever (at least for me). Because we are speaking about a book; an influential thing formed in a lot of piece of papers with quite handy dimensions, both physical and mind that would change one's life for ever.

This book, entertained me since the very first page I read it. How Meg Cabot can write the stories about the life of a brand-new Princess of Genovia in such a friendly dictions for a foreigner like me, is the reason why I picked this book. My brain needs to be trained before move this reading English literary works to the next level. However, practice makes perfect.

If you have ever watched the movie, you can depict the image of Mia here with Anne Hathaway's. So it will be easy to read all of the series. This book is actually the second book out of 9 series of The Princess Diaries.



This book is so fun to read. I'm not finished it yet, because I have to spare my time for working online and doing other stuff, like helping my Mom at the kitchen, and other useless stuff I need to do. But I have stolen sometime to read it, no matter what! So far, The Princess Diaries: Take Two is a great, witty, fun, and so "teenage"-kind of-series. Worth reading, especially if you need to practice your reading and comprehension skills, why not? ;) Learning in the most fun way is what may help you, you know!

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie