Because Being Happy Is So Simple

I've just got a great news!

One of my good friends, Onny Ranantalice contacted me months ago (I guess) and asked me to do a little favour. So I helped him translating his artworks' captions. He was planning to send it to Serbia and he did it! His artworks are accepted and he would have his show in Serbia this September. So happy I can help him. :) Good luck big bro!

Anyway, for your information, he is one of prominent artists based in Solo. He is good at mixing colors and you can check some of his works through his blog here.

It is always happy to know that you can help someone.

My face now,

source



Goodnight,

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie