Hello world!

Hello, world! Vaz happening?


I know this is silly. But I'm up for any blog platform online. Guess I have to write routinely to sharpening my writing skill. After I learned Writing 3, I know there are some rules that should be obeyed when we want to write descriptive or narrative texts. They are not as easy as I thought before. I was like having a trouble in deciding the topic sentence, since it cannot be formed like an announcement as what I used to make. Topic sentence should be in a sentence--hence the name.

I'm still working as an SEO writer actually and this job surely helps me, like a lot. I know I have to improve my writing and speaking skills, because they are the most important things that a non-foreigner should master on. TOEFL test also becomes another important thing to learn. It acts as the examiner and I actually get frightened every time I have to attend TOEFL class. The lecturer is just awesome and it is such an honor to be lectured by her. I am just easily filled by horror of making any mistake in her class. Guess I just have to do my best and prepare for the worst.

Indonesian - English Translation also becomes another lecture that I should put a lot of effort into. You know, this semester's grades are just disappointing, I don't even understand why some lecturers are giving me Bs instead of As. XD Well, that's life. Reality bites me as if it is a excruciating pain. lol

But you know, life is about making choice. I always think there is one thing that should be a priority. As for me, my priority now is my school, so I don't want to divide my heart and mind with other things like working at the office normally like an employee. Maybe some of you feel I can get good grade because of my flexible-working time. But hey, I was working too when I get almost 4 GPA. So that is not a big thing actually. I just want to share why we need to make priority in our life. By making priority, you will be easy in finding the path to your own dreams. Don't go playing around and let the life flows. You should act and do something or else you will be ran out of time and get left behind from others. If you are working while studying, that is good though, but do not make it as an excuse of why you didn't get good result. Once again, life is about making choice.

Hopefully this blog can help you guys, students from English Department to find the resource related to your assignments. I will share some of my hobbies, writings of some penny of thoughts, short stories or poems and tips and tricks about home decoration, the how-to-do-something and also publish some of my artworks.

Well, to my lovely stalkers, enjoy this blog. Thank you very much, and have a nice day.



x

Popular posts from this blog

My Star by Robert Browning

The Era of Puritanism (1564-1660): Literary Works

Gender Stereotypes and Performativity in Frozen Movie